Thursday, October 9, 2008

frolfcore

This was at the Westminster course awhile back. I threw it a little high and it just stuck like that. Chris and I agreed that this counted.

Today was kinda lame, but I got to take a nap, So that made it much better. TO start the day off I took off on my fixy and hauled ass to the computer lab to print off an article for my 8:30 class. Then i rushed to class to find that it had been canceled. I then rode home and made my self a burrito for breakfast. Then, went back to school, slept through a movie I had seen before. I then went to human variation, got a bad quiz back and took a ton of notes. After class I chilled with Chris for awhile. That was pretty awsome. I then walked to my bike and found it with a flat tire. SHIT! Of corse, I did not have a wrench and my fixy has bolt on wheels. SO, I pulled out my pump and put in some air and just made it home. Thats when I got to take that nap. Now, I need to write a paper.

Cheers
Clint

No comments: