Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DENVER

Hey there interweb, good to see your still here. As for me, I have been a busy one. Here is a list of the things I have done in the past couple weeks:

-Moved to Denver.
-Cleaned out my old apartment
-Raced my first short track race ever. That was a blast, I was hard though. I had not been on the bike for a while.
-Got a cold
-Got over that cold, thake that!
-Started riding my cross bike to school, due to my new closer location.
-Fixed the flats onmy fixy and started riding that to school.
-Wrote 3 papers
-Took a test
-Went to work a few days
-Helped my parents paint the office in there house.
-Played a bunch of frolf (disc golf) Oh, I slipped on a rock playing one evening and fell in the creek. That was kinda shity, gut it gave me an excuse to play with my shirt off.
-Developed a gnar ganr saddle sore.
-Did some fun rides with John Boy Grano.
-Said Bon voyage to Leah.
-Watched 3 Ninjas, Breaking point, some home movies (the cartoon), watched some Tom and Jerry and a shit ton of Entourage.
-Started reading the Harry Potter series, I read part of it when I was younger.
-Showed the plant that came in my new apartment some love
-Went to the store and spent a grip
-Went to sams Club with my mom and spent a grip
-Ate a bunch of yummy food
-Ate a bunch of crappy food
-Fell in love with Sing The Sarrow
-Found the science building on the CU campus.
-Watched the presidential and V.P. debates.
I think that covers most of it. If not, who really gives a shit. Well, I am going to go read an article called Dishonoring The Dead.

Happy Trails
-Clint

2 comments:

mattmatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mattmatt said...

Good update.

Are you racing Mesa this weekend?