Sunday, October 26, 2008

Don't waste time

This weekend had it's up's and downs. Lets start this of woth the downs and end it on a good note.

The lame list:
-I spent all saturday inside at the veloswap.
-I am tired now.
-My arms got all scraped up. This happend when I threw my disc in a tree at the lame frolf course in Boulder. First we tried throwing rocks and sticks in this tree and thaat was proving to not be verry effective. So I decided I would climb this tree, seemed like a good idea at the time. Iw was not the disc was way too high. Well, before I noticed that, Zach was going to give me a boost. Yea, that pretty much ment throwing my ass up in the air, and while he did that, I spun around and tore my arms up.The worst, no wait, best part is chris was just standing there, laughing his ass off. Well, I hope they enjoyed that.

Now for the good:
-I got to see a whole bunch of people I don't get to see too often.
-Picked up a headset so, I can now put a diffrent fork on my fixy.
-Spent a lot of time with Gabe.
-Picked up a loaded burrito and drink for free.
-Played frolf all day today. (I had one of the longest puts of my life, that was totally awsome.)
-Went to my brothers bar and had some beer and a sammie. Yum.
-Rode my fixy all over denver saturday night. That included ggetting kicked out of a parking garage.
-Slept in today, Kinda.

Oh, that title came from a conversatin I had saturday.

No comments: