Monday, September 8, 2008

So, I have been reading other peoples blogs.

Yea, that made me decide I should put something new up on my blog. I know, kinda a stupid reason to update this.

Anyway, I started school way early so there would be a couple of weeks before the DNC shutdown the auraria campus. That was kinda a crazy time because most teashers tried to cover a shit ton of material. I guess they wanted to discurage students from making that week off turn into an extra 3 weeks of summer. Then the actual week of the DNC I did not really do anything productive. I rode a little and played disc golf everyday. Wite, Disc golf is porductive. It helped my state of mind quite a bit. It is fun whne you get better at something everytime you do it. I guess, it is just a matter of time before I get better by less and less when I play. SO, frolf is fun at least I am enjoying it now.

Well, I better go, I am also writing a paper for a soc. class.

CHIMO

No comments: