Saturday, February 16, 2008

solo awsomeness

Today was an amazing day all by myself. I woke up at like 6:40. That was not too awsome, but I was itchin to tele and Barry has been telling me the only time to skii eldora on the weekends is rite when the lifts open. So, I got up ate some cerial and a grapefruit and took off to the hills. I spent 4 hours or so trying to become a better tele skiier. It was going real weell untill I got a little full of myself and hit the ground hard. But, falling is just part of learning and bruises will always heal. Then, I took a few more runs and decided I would just call it a day. So, I made my way to my car, changed and ate a samich, then drove home. I then hopped on my bike and went for a windy cold ride. I was quite surprised at how well I felt. Then, I came home ate some food and watched 50 first dates by myself cuz my roomate runs off to his room when I get home. That brings me to this moment rite now.
This was one day I will remember.

No comments: