Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yeasterday was veloswap and I picked up some pimp wheels for my fixy. I am excited to get those rollin. At the swap, I also picked up a crankset for this bike I have wanted to build into a single speed for quite awhile. the sweet thing about this crankset is it was only 30 bones and like ten minuts after I bought them some guy baught a bottom bracket I was selling. for 25 bones. So, it is like I got a creankset with a bottom bracket for 5 dolla dolla bills.
Then today came around after sleeping over 12 hours. I must have been tired from my moonlit ride home last night. Anyway, once i got up and moving I went to the jefco librarys book sale and picked up some casset tapes, vhs's, a book about karate and some other weird books. Then, i came home and got to work on that single speed. I got to a point where i can ride it to work and make some short trips on it, but it is pretty hary. I it only has a front brake at the moment and I am using a old school road leaver proped aff the end of the bar so I can pull it way far back. So, it is pretty sketch at the moment but it is taking shape.

No comments: